Friday, July 4, 2008

That's the idea anyway...

I’ve been fortunate enough this summer to land a great research job with my adviser - exploring the video content on the web. For much of the summer I’ve been checking out videos and television shows streaming on the web and keeping an excel spreadsheet of some of my thoughts to create a sort of database.

Well, after a great suggestion from Greg and Graham during our usual Thursday night pub outing I have decided to post those insights on the web. That way I can maybe get comments back from others to see what they think about some of these videos. Due to the nature of this research, there will be several postings a day so if you’re interested, keep checking back.

Today I’ll try to put up as many as I can. Being the 4th of July, Greg and I have plans, but hopefully I can get a few up to get this blog going. Enjoy!

No comments: